Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Moustache is Retarded and I am Mean


Adolph Hitler
April 20, 1889 - April 30, 1945

I was never a huge Hitler fan, I'll tell you that right now. I've never been one to follow genocidal maniacs, even if it's true that the Germans do make excellent beer and fantastic cars. You can drive all the BMWs and Volkswagens and drink all the Spaten Munich you want, but there's always going to be that Hitler thing.

Anyway, not only did Hitler murder millions, but he also ruined other things for generations. No one names their kids Adolph anymore, no one parts their hair like that anymore, and no one wears that moustache. And don't forget, that was a very popular moustache many years ago...even Charlie Chaplin had it. But now you can't watch one of the old Chaplin films without thinking "Nazi-loving bastard". And you know it's true.

The rock band KISS cannot use its logo in Germany because the two S's in that logo are jagged and look like symbols of Hitler's SS. This is absolutely true.

So yeah, that's what I'm saying. Not only was Hitler a Jew-hating, VD-ridden, one-testicle-having, bad-art-producing, freaked-out maniac, he was just a jerk.

And I'm glad he's dead.

In your face, Hitler!

No comments: